Fifty years ago, African-American sanitation workers in Memphis stood up for dignity, striking to demand recognition of their union...
Launching Municipal Workers Statewide Campaign
UE 150 Greensboro Rally and Council Meeting
Durham City Workers Speak Out
UE 150 State Mental Health Worker Rally
- 1968: Municipal Workers, Martin Luther King, Jr., and the Poor People’s Campaign
- Is Durham a union town? Labor groups hope so
- Building on Dr. King’s Legacy, North Carolina Municipal Workers Kick Off Bill of Rights Campaign
- UE Local 150 New Years 2018 Newsletter
- Pro-Union City Council Members Elected, Sweeping Change Across NC!