Check out NC Public Workers Union, UE Local 150, newsletter titled “University Workers Speak-out: Pay to Come to Work?”
admin, , Campaigns, News, Affordable, Charlotte, City, Medicare for All, UE150, Workers, 0
2/12/2020 Affordable healthcare — Lower premiums and all costs – Support the Medicare for All Act, HR1384! “ City...
Join UE150 to fight for justice at work and in the community!
Launching Municipal Workers Statewide Campaign
UE 150 Greensboro Rally and Council Meeting
Durham City Workers Speak Out
UE 150 State Mental Health Worker Rally
- UE150 demands for Corona Virus worker safety and well-being
- University Workers Speak-out: Pay to Come to Work?
- Union Wins Raises to $15/hr for all UNC Workers!
- Charlotte City Workers Organize and Win! Victories of the Union in last 2 years
- Charlotte City Workers Organize for Affordable Healthcare, Step Pay Plan and Shift Differentials