After UE150’s successful Political Action days at the North Carolina State Legislature in May, legislative officials announced on May...
Launching Municipal Workers Statewide Campaign
UE 150 Greensboro Rally and Council Meeting
Durham City Workers Speak Out
UE 150 State Mental Health Worker Rally
- Union Wins Raises to $15/hr for all State Workers!
- 1968: Municipal Workers, Martin Luther King, Jr., and the Poor People’s Campaign
- Is Durham a union town? Labor groups hope so
- Building on Dr. King’s Legacy, North Carolina Municipal Workers Kick Off Bill of Rights Campaign
- UE Local 150 New Years 2018 Newsletter