admin, , Campaigns, News, 0
Union ends merit-only pay system, wins raise schedule based on years of service In May 2019, after 3 years...
admin, , Campaigns, News, Affordable, Charlotte, City, Medicare for All, UE150, Workers, 0
2/12/2020 Affordable healthcare — Lower premiums and all costs – Support the Medicare for All Act, HR1384! “ City...
Admin, , News, 0
After UE150’s successful Political Action days at the North Carolina State Legislature in May, legislative officials announced on May...
Join UE150 to fight for justice at work and in the community!
Launching Municipal Workers Statewide Campaign
UE 150 Greensboro Rally and Council Meeting
Durham City Workers Speak Out
UE 150 State Mental Health Worker Rally
- University Workers Speak-out: Pay to Come to Work?
- Union Wins Raises to $15/hr for all UNC Workers!
- Charlotte City Workers Organize and Win! Victories of the Union in last 2 years
- Charlotte City Workers Organize for Affordable Healthcare, Step Pay Plan and Shift Differentials
- Charlotte City Workers Support Medicare for All