Check out NC Public Workers Union, UE Local 150, newsletter titled “University Workers Speak-out: Pay to Come to Work?”
admin, , Campaigns, News, 0
Union ends merit-only pay system, wins raise schedule based on years of service In May 2019, after 3 years...
admin, , Campaigns, 0
Pro-Union City Council Members Elected, Sweeping Change Across NC! This post highlights pro-labor union victories in the recent elections...
Join UE150 to fight for justice at work and in the community!
Launching Municipal Workers Statewide Campaign
UE 150 Greensboro Rally and Council Meeting
Durham City Workers Speak Out
UE 150 State Mental Health Worker Rally
- UE150 Continues Statewide ‘SAFE JOBS SAVE LIVES’ campaign amid COVID-19
- Murdoch Center employees speak-out for hazard pay and deliver hundreds of petition signatures about COVID-19 health concerns
- Special training on COVID-19, fighting for safety at work
- UE150 demands for Corona Virus worker safety and well-being
- University Workers Speak-out: Pay to Come to Work?