Standing Up for Public Employees Across North Carolina
We are an organization that fights every day to improve the lives of public workers across our state. Our immediate goals are better wages and working conditions and protection from unfair treatment. Our long-term goal is collective bargaining rights for public employees.
Join UE Local 150
Join UE150 to fight for justice at work and in the community!
Your Rights on the Job
It’s your right to join a union, talk to your co-workers about conditions on the job, distribute information and hold meetings, and speak out and organize for safety, rights, and raises.
Learn more about your rights and how to exercise them.
Learn more about the chapters of UE Local 150 in public institutions across the state, and find contact information for your chapter president here.
UE 150 Statewide Convention August 19 – 21
- UE Local 150, Charlotte City Workers Union Demands Better Pay in Proposed Budget
- March 2023 Newsletter (in Burmese)
- March 2023 Newsletter
- Retention Bonus is a Bribe – “They Don’t Care About us!”
- Report: Dangerous conditions, understaffing lead to worker injuries at DHHS
- State of NC Has $6.5 Billion in Surplus! Sign the letter online to make sure it doesn’t just go to corporate tax breaks!
- Charlotte City Worker Newsletter, May 2022
- State Strips Protections from Nurses, Doctors after Holiday Season
- Report: 8 Workers Injured in One Weekend, Understaffing in NC DHHS
- DHHS Newsletter – December 2021
- North Carolina Budget Agreement Abandons State Workers and our Communities, Give Major Kickbacks to Corporations
- ‘Death don’t stop nothing’: Inside an accident at a Fayetteville factory’
- State workers join Funeral March to General Assembly, demanding raises, safe staffing, housing, healthcare, not corporate tax breaks! #PeoplesBudgetNC
- Charlotte City Workers need Incentive & Guarantee with Forced Vaccination
- TAKE ACTION: Senate Budget SOLD OUT State Workers. Call Your Rep Today!