On Wednesday, April 14 state Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) workers at Central Regional Hospital hosted a...
Murdoch Center employees speak-out for hazard pay and deliver hundreds of petition signatures about COVID-19 health concernsAdmin, , Uncategorized, 0
Today, Wednesday May 20, essential health care workers at Murdoch Developmental Center residential facility spoke out and delivered petitions amid coronavirus....
Join UE150 to fight for justice at work and in the community!
- ‘Death don’t stop nothing’: Inside an accident at a Fayetteville factory’
- State workers join Funeral March to General Assembly, demanding raises, safe staffing, housing, healthcare, not corporate tax breaks! #PeoplesBudgetNC
- Charlotte City Workers need Incentive & Guarantee with Forced Vaccination
- TAKE ACTION: Senate Budget SOLD OUT State Workers. Call Your Rep Today!
- As part of Southern trend, Elizabeth City Workers Stop Work for Better Pay