Check out NC Public Workers Union, UE Local 150, newsletter titled “University Workers Speak-out: Pay to Come to Work?”
admin, , Campaigns, News, Affordable, Charlotte, City, Medicare for All, UE150, Workers, 0
2/12/2020 Affordable healthcare — Lower premiums and all costs – Support the Medicare for All Act, HR1384! “ City...
Join UE150 to fight for justice at work and in the community!
- State workers join Funeral March to General Assembly, demanding raises, safe staffing, housing, healthcare, not corporate tax breaks! #PeoplesBudgetNC
- Charlotte City Workers need Incentive & Guarantee with Forced Vaccination
- TAKE ACTION: Senate Budget SOLD OUT State Workers. Call Your Rep Today!
- As part of Southern trend, Elizabeth City Workers Stop Work for Better Pay
- DHHS Newsletter, Summer 2021