Fifty years after Martin Luther King, Jr., stood with striking Memphis sanitation workers who were fed up with low pay and dangerous conditions, UE Local 150 is launching a campaign in the same spirit.
Join UE150 to fight for justice at work and in the community!
- Durham City Workers Union Celebrates Victory of $6.5 Million in Bonuses Awarded to City Workers
- Durham City Workers Continue to Fight for Full Pay Deserved
- Durham Sanitation Workers Return to Work, but the Fight is Not Over
- City of Durham Solid Waste Workers Stand Down in Protest for Higher Wages, Better Conditions, Justice
- UE Local 150, Charlotte City Workers Union Demands Better Pay in Proposed Budget