Check out NC Public Workers Union, UE Local 150, newsletter titled “University Workers Speak-out: Pay to Come to Work?”
admin, , Campaigns, News, Affordable, Charlotte, City, Medicare for All, UE150, Workers, 0
2/12/2020 Affordable healthcare — Lower premiums and all costs – Support the Medicare for All Act, HR1384! “ City...
Join UE150 to fight for justice at work and in the community!
Launching Municipal Workers Statewide Campaign
UE 150 Greensboro Rally and Council Meeting
Durham City Workers Speak Out
UE 150 State Mental Health Worker Rally
- City of Greensboro workers: Don’t get confused about Merit vs. Step Pay!
- 2021 Political Action Demands for NC General Assembly
- RMEP Workers Shut It Down!
- State Mental Health Workers Need A Rescue with the American Rescue Plan. DHHS Workers Demand Hazard Pay and Safe Staffing
- Charlotte City workers demand rescue from the American Rescue Plan including hazard pay and a real raise